State of the art Dialysis Centre in Faridabad
Dialysis is artificial purification of the blood which supports kidney function by removing extra water, and waste products from your body. It helps to manage blood pressure, increase red blood cell levels, and maintain healthy levels of vitamins and minerals that patient body requires.
The Dialysis Center in Metro Hospital Faridabad provides state-of-the-art dialysis services in a comfortable and home-like facility. For people with kidney disease requiring kidney dialysis, we offer:
- World class dialysis center, open 7 days a week, and operates three shifts in a day (each handling 18 patients).
- All nephrological services including hemo dialysis, peritoneal dialysis, renal biopsy, kidney transplant care was done under the guidance of experienced nephrologists.
- Dedicated double RO water plant exclusively for patients.
- Isolation room for seropositiv patients with separate machines.
- SRCS global, LLC, USA supported dialysis programs to maintain highest quality of patient care.
- Special dietary consultation, where dieticians with expertise in kidney disorders provide ongoing guidance for nutritional needs.
- A dedicated team of highly experienced doctors, technicians, dietician and support staff who works together to provide complete care to people with kidney disorders.
Coping with Dialysis
Dialysis is not one time treatment, it is something that you will have to live till u get a renal transplant. Dialysis might put you and your family in stress. You need to make adjustments in your lifestyle. To help patients cope with the stress and adapt to a dialysis, we advise our patients that can help them learn how to thrive on dialysis. Here are some tips to help you cope
- Accept your disease – Maintaining a good health involves more than medical management, it certainly involves accepting your chronic kidney condition and learning to live with it, and moving forward with your life.
- Be informative – Learn as much as you can about dialysis, knowing the facts about the dialysis will help you manage your fear and anxiety.
- Watch out for depression – dialysis brings lot of changes in your life, you may feel less energetic, you may have less time for yourself, you might have to give up some of your favorite activities. Initially you may feel low because of the changes you to make in your lifestyle. But if it becomes a routine, you should consult your doctor.
- Stay active – Keep yourself active by engaging in some physical activity or yoga, this will help you fight with fatigue, and will also keep our active and motivated.
Start by accepting your situation, think about the benefits of dialysis. It gives you the ability to live your life.